Elite electrician required to join the IGR Team
Elite electrician required for contract work
IGR Electrical is a local electrical contracting company specialising in high-end domestic electrical work in and around Manchester and Cheshire. While every day is varied, our commitment to providing a first-class customer experience remains the same.
Our customers rate us five stars on our Facebook page and we don’t want our service level to dip. Which is why we’re only prepared to welcome the very best contractor to support our team.
If that sounds like you, read on.
We help our customers by taking on any job we’re asked to do – from full re-wires and commercial lighting installations to small works such as installing sockets and light fittings.
We’re seeking someone experienced in:
- Interpreting electrical drawings and blueprints.
- Carrying out the following to agreed contract standards and in line with Health and Safety regulations:
- fault finding
- The installation, repair and fixing of:
- lighting and lighting control systems
- security and external lighting
- fire alarms, LED lighting and CCTV
We’re looking for someone to come on board as a sub-contractor to provide a range of services in line with the work outlined above for approximately three days a week.
You will be someone who:
- Is a fully qualified electrician experienced in a wide range of electrical installations
- Follows guidance but also works independently
- Puts safety first, every time
- Never settles for ‘good enough’ – every job is done to the best of your ability
- Takes pride in providing exceptional service and ensures customer satisfaction every step of the way
- Is as courteous to your customers as you are to your Mum
- Communicates clearly so everyone understands what’s going on
- Is best friends with Henry The Hoover – customers would never know you’ve been
- Has their own transport and tools and a full UK driving license
Pay is negotiable dependent on experience and, for the right contractor, training will be provided.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to work for IGR Electrical, contact Peter on 07921 787517 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Headline options – take your pick